Thursday, October 15, 2009

Don Hertzfeldt

Here is a couple animations from Don Hertzfeldt, who is a comical genius in my mind. He is definitely a big influence for me, not only because of his humor but his drawing style (basically stick figures) Most of you have probably seen these before but everyone should watch these again or if you havent seen them, prepare to have your minds blown. enjoy.
I think everyone has seen this, but Don Hertzfeldt is a huge inspiration for me. So watch this, even if you've seen it before. And check out his website, I am right now so I cant tell you much about it but it looks like he has some dvds and uh.. idk it looks cool so far though. hah http://www.bitterfilms.com/


mike judge helped with this second one, apparently. does anyone know anything about 'the animation show' that he is involved with, because i dont.

1 comment:

  1. I guess Hertzfeldt has kept busy and has some new short films out,the last one was I am so proud of you. There's a couple good interviews on youtube too.

    ReplyDelete