Tuesday, October 6, 2009

...my internet is too slow

thank god the school's computers are still up. my neighbor needs to update their wireless internet!
Ha.
Here is a link to this thing called 24 hr comic day. This is a 'contest' where you have 24 hours to complete a 24 page comic book. I say 'contest' because there arent really any prizes, other than the sweet book you've made in only one day! The catch is that you cant have any predetermined story developed, character sketches, notes etc. It sounds like fun, and even though I will probably never actually do it, I would like to train for it. This means pumping out a page of comic in under an hour. Even if the pages are like 6x4, it will be good practice nonetheless. and uh, yeah.
that other site is something i randomly found, but it fits because it looks like I could draw those panels really fast. I haven't explored the site much but the stuff on there looks cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment