Thursday, April 16, 2009

website layout ideas


Here are a couple schematics of my original idea for the website. This is a fairly underdeveloped concept so far but I have been sketching / digitalizing some layout ideas for the site. Yulia and I hope to come up with 5 site layout concepts this weekend and into next week. The concept for the site itself has evolved to more of a local artists gallery for the web. Something that can display digital artists work like what everyone in the class is doing. It will have periodically featured artists along with profiles and stuff. We thought the people (namely sou's digital media students) needed some kind of collective, a hub of sorts to show off work and collaborate. It will have a stupid simple layout without tons of ads and text, kind of reminiscent of real life art galleries.

This weekend I am takin a trip home and will hopefully return with:
A new car (new to me, a 16v VW Caddy)
My laptop (with all new parts)
More and more ideas (incarnated)

No comments:

Post a Comment