Thursday, April 16, 2009

More animations

LINK
Here is some more of the schematic animation im working on. Not only am I bettering my overall Flash skills, but I believe it will help the final product tons. The story thus far is that the rabbit and frog kill their way into this office building, and steal this vial of some suspicious liquids. They take it and put it in the water container. Following that, I think they will pull a fire alarm and proceed to kill zombie office workers in a side scrolling video game fashion. This is all still in production, so im developing the story as I draw everything. Once I have the mock animation (storyboard? Whats the right term for this anyone??) I will re-draw everything and draw more frames, make it more smooth etc. Here's some inspiration for today. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment